e-Demption in action
Dr Pepper: The Pepperhood
- Encourage trial.
- The Pepperhood members played online games and quizzes to win prizes.
- Before playing they were asked if they had tried Dr Pepper.
- If they answered ‘No’, they could download a coupon entitling them to a free 500ml bottle of Dr Pepper or Dr Pepper Zero.
- Supplied e-Demption to power the promotion including coupon production, coupon processing web page creation, coupon print notification emails plus additional coupon usage insight.
- Fixed Fee covered all coupon redemptions.
Carling: Perfect Pint Experience
- Drive rate of sale.
- Increase household penetration.
- Unique codes were printed on packs of Carling and on promotional game cards available when purchasing pints of Carling in selected pubs and bars.
- The Perfect Pint Experience – participants entered codes at www.carling.com/perfectpint, describing their Perfect Pint Experience with 5 great ideas turned into a reality by Carling, worth up to £15,000 each.
- 1 in 10 participants had the chance to win millions of other prizes (Carling Cup Final tickets, gift vouchers, monp coupons, bespoke Carlingweekender parties) by entering their code online with winners notified instantly.
- MONP winners were emailed a secure web link to download and print their personalised coupon.
- E-Demption powered the e-coupon activity including coupon design, generation of the secure web link plus all back-end reporting and coupon activity.
- Fixed Fee covered promotional set-up & risk protection of the entire coupon, including all MONP coupons.
Kellogg’s Variety: Free Pack
- Reward consumers at Christmas.
- 7,000 Kellogg&8217;s consumers were selected from the Kellogg’s database to receive a free Variety pack coupon via email.
- Consumers printed their coupon via e-Demption and took it to participating retailers. pack.
- Coupons were valid for 14 days from date of print and redeemable against Variety packs.
- E-Demption powered the free product coupon promotion including coupon production, coupon processing web page creation, coupon print notification emails and provided additional insight into coupon usage.
- Calculated the estimated response rate and provided a Fixed Fee solution to cover all coupon redemptions to ensure Kellogg’s budget remained fixed and secure.
Pork Farms: Chance To Win A Mini Convertible
- Increase consumer trade-up from own label brands.
- Increase frequency and weight of purchase amongst existing Pork Farm purchasers.
- Activity appeared on over 2 million packs with 1 unique code allocated as the convertible Mini winner.
- For all remaining codes 50% received a Mountain Warehouse voucher and 50% received a 25p MONP coupon.
- Consumers entered their on-pack code at the promotional microsite to reveal if they were a winner.
- E-Demption, powered the MONP coupon element of the promotion including coupon production, coupon processing web page creation, coupon print notification emails as well as providing additional insight into coupon usage.
- PIMS-SCA’s Fixed Fee covered all coupon redemptions from 0-100% including both magazine and e-coupons; no matter how many coupons were redeemed, Pork Farms’ budget remained fixed and secure.
Kellogg’s: Claim A Free Box of Cereal
- Drive loyalty of brands against own label/competitors.
- Drive trial of innovation brands e.g. Special K variants, Crunchy Nut variants, Coco Pop variants & Krave.
- 20 million promotional Kellogg’s packs featured unique coupon codes.
- Consumers collected 3 unique codes and were directed to a promotional microsite to choose their cereal and claim their free product e-coupon.
- Codes were verified and consumers emailed a print link to download and print their coupon.
- One coupon download per email, per day.
- e-Demption powered the e-coupon element of the activity.
- A Fixed Fee covered the promotional set-up, risk protection, all coupon redemptions from 0–100%, back-end reporting on all coupon activity including coupon request, prints and usage details.
Coca-Cola: Free Bottle via Facebook
- Drive 16–20 year olds to trial & register with Coke Zone.
- A series of ad banners targeted 16–20 year old Facebook users.
- Participants clicked the ad to be directed to a Coke Zone promo web page.
- After accepting the t’s & c’s they received a secure email link containing a free bottle coupon, redeemable at all retailers.
- Guaranteed only 25,000 consumers would receive the secure coupon link.
- e-Demption generated the secure coupon link and managed the distribution of all printed coupons.
- Provided a Fixed Fee to cover set-up costs, promotion management plus coupon redemptions 0–100%.
Butterkist: Win thousands of movie prizes worth £1m
- Increase penetration & build an association with films.
- Campaign appeared on over 8 million packs across 6 Butterkist product ranges.
- Consumers entered their unique promotional on-pack code online or via Facebook, to instantly reveal if they had won.
- Thousands of movie related prizes were up for grabs with a £1million total prize fund.
- Each pack offered a 50p MONP coupon for download, print and redemption.
- e-Demption powered the 50p MONP coupon element of the campaign.
- Built the promotional microsite, coupon production, coupon processing web page creation, coupon print notification emails plus additional insight into coupon usage.
- PIMS-SCA’s Fixed Fee covered the costs associated with all 8 million 50p MONP coupon redemptions, including invalid redemptions.
- Provided £1 million prize coverage & Draw Server for secure prize allocation.
- Liaised with the DVD suppliers to fulfil thousands of prize winners.